The City A.M. Awards 2012 was judged by an expert panel of the most influential people in the UK financial business community.
This independent panel of judges selected by City A.M. assessed all the entries. Judges who have been involved with an entry are not allowed to lobby other judges or vote for that entry.
- Allister Heath - Editor City A.M.
- David Hellier - Deputy Editor City A.M.
- Roland Rudd - Chairman; RLM Finsbury
- Sir Roger Carr - Chairman of Centrica & President of the CBI
- Alison Carnwath - Chairman, Land Securities
- Truett Tate - Chairman of Arora Holdings.
- Simon Mackenzie Smith - Chairman of UK & Ireland Corporate & Investment Banking Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Phil Raper - Chairman of Corporate Broking and Co Head of UK ECM
- Nigel Boardman - Partner at Slaughter and May
- Katherine Garrett-Cox - Chief Executive of Alliance Trust PLC.
13th November 2013
The Awards will take place at the Grange St. Pauls Hotel, London
2012 City A.M. Awards video